Pages

Subscribe to me on YouTube

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Snoop dog's Ghetto X Factor dream



Leading rapper snoop dogg has plans to launch a hiphop version of popular talent show the X factor as he reaches out to tv executives. The american rapper likes X factor but feels it's lacking something "raw" and he's right. Plans are sketchy at the moment but it's in the pipeline as he revealed to the Metro

"X Factor is great but I need to do a show that goes straight to the hood," he said. "I want to find that raw untamed talent that hasn't been dressed up all nice for the TV. Any TV companies want to help me, then they know where I am."

Snoop dogg also added he wanted the raw talent and natural ability, but let's hope it has that feel of the X factor and doesn't have the feel of another fixed reality tv show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment